We supply Nurses to nursing homes, hospices, rehabilitation & day centres across Birmingham, the Midlands and surrounding areas.
We provide staff to support clients with dementia, sensory impairment, learning disability, physical disability, mental health issues, eating disorders, challenging behaviour, rehabilitation and end of life care. Our clients groups range from the very young to the elderly.
We have temporary, permanent and ad hoc shifts available. If you're looking to work exclusively as an agency nurse or want hours to support your income give us a call or apply online now.
To register with us you will need to supply the following information:
- NMC statement of Entry
- NMC pin card
- Nursing certificates
- Passport/driving licence/birth certificate
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK
- Bank card/statement
- National Insurance Number proof
- 2 items showing current address
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copies of any training certificates
- Evidence of experience and skills gained
In addition to the above you will be required to complete an application form, CRB form, attend an interview and attend induction training. As soon as your file is complete we will offer you work.
CLICK HERE to register with Medbank Healthcare.