RNC (RSCN) - Children
We are an approved supplier to the NHS and suplpy staff to both NHS and private clients across Birmingham, the Midlands and surrounding areas.
We currently have shifts available for Children's Nurses in a variety of settings including hospitals, day care centres and child health clinics.
We have both short and long term temporary placements available plus ad hoc shifts so if you're looking to work exclusively as an agency nurse or want hours to support your income please call us on 0121 420 2200 or apply on line now.
If you would like to register with us you will need to supply the following information:
- NMC statement of Entry
- NMC pin card
- Nursing certificates
- Passport/driving licence/birth certificate
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK
- Bank card/statement
- National Insurance Number proof
- 2 items showing current address
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copies of any training certificates
- Evidence of experience and skills gained
In addition to the above you will be required to complete an application form, CRB form, attend an interview and attend induction training. As soon as your file is complete we can offer you work.
To be able to work in the NHS you must have a minimum of 6 months NHS experience within the last 2 years and be able to supply the following additional documents:
- Completed Occupational Health Questionnaire
- Proof of immunisations (click here)
- Evidence of NHS experience
CLICK HERE to register with Medbank Healthcare.