PROOF OF IMMUNITY
Before we can offer you NHS shifts you will need to supply us with documentary evidence that meets the Occupational Health requirements as laid down by the Department of Health. We require the following Documentary Evidence:
- Copy of a blood test result showing immunity OR
- A signed declaration from your GP that you have had chicken pox
- Copy of a blood test showing titre level of immunity100miu/ml or above OR
- A signed & stamped letter from your haematology dept stating that you are a ‘low responder’
- Confirmation of scar seen by your GP or Occupational Nurse OR
- Record of a positive skin test/Heaf test grade 2 OR
- Mantoux between 6mm & 15mm, but not > 15mm
Measles, Mumps & Rubella
- Certificate of 2 MMR vaccinations OR
- Blood test showing immunity
Working in A&E or Theatres?
In addition to above anyone working in Accident & Emergency Departments or Theatres will require:
Hepatitis B*– blood test showing negative Surface Antigen
Hepatitis C*– blood test showing negative antibody test
HIV*– blood test showing a negative antibody test
*Results to state Identified Validated Samples (IVS)
ALL REPORTS MUST BE ON HEADED PAPER OR OFFICIALLY STAMPED, DATED AND SIGNED
Unable to provide evidence?
Your GP and/or Occupational Health Department should be able to provide you with the information you require. If you are unable to obtain the required evidence we can arrange 1) for you to have a blood test at our office AND/OR 2) for you to have the required vaccinations. Please contact our Compliance Team on 0121 420 2200 for more information.
CLICK HERE to register with Medbank Healthcare.