OPERATING DEPARTMENT PRACTITIONER'S
We are an approved supplier to the NHS and supply staff to both NHS and private hospitals across Birmingham, the Midlands and surrounding areas and have immediate work available for scrub, anaesthetic & recovery ODA/ODPs
We have both short and long term temporary placements available so if you’re looking to work exclusively as an agency ODA/ODP or want hours to support your income please contact us on 0121 420 2200 or apply online now.
To register with us you will need to supply the following information:
- HPC number
- Passport/driving licence/birth certificate
- Proof of eligibility to work in UK
- Bank card/statement
- National Insurance Number proof
- 2 items showing current address
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copies of any training certificates
- Evidence of experience and skills gained
In addition to the above you will be required to complete an application form, CRB form, attend an interview and attend induction training. As soon as your file is complete we can offer you work.
You would like to work in the NHS?
To be able to work in theatres you must have a minimum of 1 year relevant NHS experience within the last 2 years and be able to supply the following additional documents:
- Completed Occupational Health Questionnaire
- Proof of immunisations (click here)
- Evidence of NHS experience
- Reference from specialised area
CLICK HERE to register with Medbank Healthcare.